دانلود مقاله ISI انگلیسی شماره 37757
ترجمه فارسی عنوان مقاله

سلامت ذهنی و افسردگی در زنان و مردان بزرگسالان سالمند که در فقر زندگی می کنند 1

عنوان انگلیسی
Bienestar Subjetivo y Depresión en Mujeres y Hombres Adultos Mayores Viviendo en Pobreza1
کد مقاله سال انتشار تعداد صفحات مقاله انگلیسی ترجمه فارسی
37757 2015 16 صفحه PDF سفارش دهید
دانلود فوری مقاله + سفارش ترجمه
پس از پرداخت، فوراً می توانید مقاله را دانلود فرمایید.
منبع

Publisher : Elsevier - Science Direct (الزویر - ساینس دایرکت)

Journal : Acta de Investigación Psicológica, Volume 5, Issue 1, April 2015, Pages 1815–1830

ترجمه کلمات کلیدی
سالخورده، فقر، رفاه ذهنی، افسردگی
کلمات کلیدی انگلیسی
Aging; Poverty; Subjective Well-Being; Depression
پیش نمایش مقاله
پیش نمایش مقاله سلامت ذهنی و افسردگی در زنان و مردان بزرگسالان سالمند که در فقر زندگی می کنند 1

چکیده انگلیسی

In Mexico the process of aging is growing rapidly therefore there are structural changes on the all areas of the life. High levels of poverty exist in the country, which they do of the population of major adults a vulnerable group. In this population the factors that they contribute to his well-being are determined by different situation of his/her life. In relation to the mental health the most frequent suffering is the depression that unlike other social groups the factors that unleash it are different. The aim is to know if difference exists in the levels well-being satisfaction between men and women. Also to know if the level of well-being is relates to the depression. The sample size was 201 major adults who live in situation of poverty in 17 municipalities of the Metropolitan Zone of Guadalajara, Mexico. The 47.8% was men, the rest (52.2%) women, the average of age is of View the MathML source

دانلود فوری مقاله + سفارش ترجمه
پس از پرداخت، فوراً می توانید مقاله را دانلود فرمایید.