دانلود مقاله ISI انگلیسی شماره 72914
ترجمه فارسی عنوان مقاله

یک مطالعه مقایسه رفتار انحرافی اولیه بدون روان پریشی در بیماران آفریقایی و امریکایی با اسکیزوفرنی یا اختلال اسکیزوافکتیو

عنوان انگلیسی
A comparison study of early non-psychotic deviant behavior in Afrikaner and US patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder
کد مقاله سال انتشار تعداد صفحات مقاله انگلیسی ترجمه فارسی
72914 2003 13 صفحه PDF سفارش دهید
دانلود فوری مقاله + سفارش ترجمه

نسخه انگلیسی مقاله همین الان قابل دانلود است.

هزینه ترجمه مقاله بر اساس تعداد کلمات مقاله انگلیسی محاسبه می شود.

این مقاله تقریباً شامل 7005 کلمه می باشد.

هزینه ترجمه مقاله توسط مترجمان با تجربه، طبق جدول زیر محاسبه می شود:

شرح تعرفه ترجمه زمان تحویل جمع هزینه
ترجمه تخصصی - سرعت عادی هر کلمه 55 تومان 11 روز بعد از پرداخت 385,275 تومان
ترجمه تخصصی - سرعت فوری هر کلمه 110 تومان 6 روز بعد از پرداخت 770,550 تومان
پس از پرداخت، فوراً می توانید مقاله را دانلود فرمایید.
تولید محتوا برای سایت شما
پایگاه ISIArticles آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با بهره گیری از منابع معتبر علمی، برای کتاب، سایت، وبلاگ، نشریه و سایر رسانه های شما، به زبان فارسی «تولید محتوا» نماید.
  • تولید محتوا با مقالات ISI برای سایت یا وبلاگ شما
  • تولید محتوا با مقالات ISI برای کتاب شما
  • تولید محتوا با مقالات ISI برای نشریه یا رسانه شما
  • و...

پیشنهاد می کنیم کیفیت محتوای سایت خود را با استفاده از منابع علمی، افزایش دهید.

سفارش تولید محتوا کد تخفیف 10 درصدی: isiArticles
منبع

Publisher : Elsevier - Science Direct (الزویر - ساینس دایرکت)

Journal : Psychiatry Research, Volume 117, Issue 2, 15 February 2003, Pages 113–125

ترجمه کلمات کلیدی
اسکیزوفرنی؛ اختلال اسکیزوافکتیو؛ شروع زودرس
کلمات کلیدی انگلیسی
Schizophrenia; Schizoaffective disorder; Early onset
پیش نمایش مقاله
پیش نمایش مقاله یک مطالعه مقایسه رفتار انحرافی اولیه بدون روان پریشی در بیماران آفریقایی و امریکایی با اسکیزوفرنی یا اختلال اسکیزوافکتیو

چکیده انگلیسی

In a previous study early non-psychotic deviant behaviors in US adult schizophrenic patients recruited for a large-scale genetic study were examined (Psychiatry Research, 101, 101). Early deviance characterized a distinct subgroup of patients at rates that were consistent with earlier reports. In addition, specific early non-psychotic deviant behaviors were meaningfully associated with later disease outcomes. In the present study, we examined the demographic, syndrome course, symptom and early deviant behavior history of 109 Afrikaner probands who met criteria for DSM schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder, and compared them to 109 age- and gender-matched US probands. Consistent with past findings, 68% of Afrikaner probands, as compared to 67% of age- and gender-matched US probands, reported one or more forms of early non-psychotic deviance, including poor socialization, extreme fears/chronic sadness, and/or attention/learning impairment. The remaining 32 and 33% of probands, respectively, were without behavioral deviance until the onset of schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. The frequency and distribution of individual deviant behaviors were strikingly consistent between the samples. However, logistic regression analyses revealed different patterns of associations between the early deviant behaviors manifested and disease outcome. Afrikaner participants with early fears/chronic sadness were 3 times more likely to attempt suicide, while among US participants, this form of early deviance conferred 3.5 times more risk for later schizoaffective disorder, and 3 times greater likelihood of later sensory (tactile and/or olfactory) hallucinations. Afrikaner participants with attention/learning impairment were 2.5 times more likely to experience later auditory hallucinations, while US participants with these early difficulties were 3 times more likely to experience thought disorder. We concluded that early non-psychotic childhood deviance in this independently collected Afrikaner population distinguished a distinct subtype of patients and that the forms of early deviance manifested were meaningfully linked to later disease outcome. Possible reasons for the association pattern differences in these two populations are considered.

دانلود فوری مقاله + سفارش ترجمه

نسخه انگلیسی مقاله همین الان قابل دانلود است.

هزینه ترجمه مقاله بر اساس تعداد کلمات مقاله انگلیسی محاسبه می شود.

این مقاله شامل 7005 کلمه می باشد.

هزینه ترجمه مقاله توسط مترجمان با تجربه، طبق جدول زیر محاسبه می شود:

شرح تعرفه ترجمه زمان تحویل جمع هزینه
ترجمه تخصصی - سرعت عادی هر کلمه 55 تومان 11 روز بعد از پرداخت 385,275 تومان
ترجمه تخصصی - سرعت فوری هر کلمه 110 تومان 6 روز بعد از پرداخت 770,550 تومان
پس از پرداخت، فوراً می توانید مقاله را دانلود فرمایید.