دانلود مقاله ISI انگلیسی شماره 75832
ترجمه فارسی عنوان مقاله

خواندن کلمه و غیرکلمه در کودکان با اختلال زبان و گفتاری خاص

عنوان انگلیسی
Word and pseudoword reading in children with specific speech and language impairment
کد مقاله سال انتشار تعداد صفحات مقاله انگلیسی ترجمه فارسی
75832 2014 13 صفحه PDF سفارش دهید
دانلود فوری مقاله + سفارش ترجمه

نسخه انگلیسی مقاله همین الان قابل دانلود است.

هزینه ترجمه مقاله بر اساس تعداد کلمات مقاله انگلیسی محاسبه می شود.

این مقاله تقریباً شامل 9776 کلمه می باشد.

هزینه ترجمه مقاله توسط مترجمان با تجربه، طبق جدول زیر محاسبه می شود:

شرح تعرفه ترجمه زمان تحویل جمع هزینه
ترجمه تخصصی - سرعت عادی هر کلمه 55 تومان 14 روز بعد از پرداخت 537,680 تومان
ترجمه تخصصی - سرعت فوری هر کلمه 110 تومان 7 روز بعد از پرداخت 1,075,360 تومان
پس از پرداخت، فوراً می توانید مقاله را دانلود فرمایید.
تولید محتوا برای سایت شما
پایگاه ISIArticles آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با بهره گیری از منابع معتبر علمی، برای کتاب، سایت، وبلاگ، نشریه و سایر رسانه های شما، به زبان فارسی «تولید محتوا» نماید.
  • تولید محتوا با مقالات ISI برای سایت یا وبلاگ شما
  • تولید محتوا با مقالات ISI برای کتاب شما
  • تولید محتوا با مقالات ISI برای نشریه یا رسانه شما
  • و...

پیشنهاد می کنیم کیفیت محتوای سایت خود را با استفاده از منابع علمی، افزایش دهید.

سفارش تولید محتوا کد تخفیف 10 درصدی: isiArticles
منبع

Publisher : Elsevier - Science Direct (الزویر - ساینس دایرکت)

Journal : Research in Developmental Disabilities, Volume 35, Issue 12, December 2014, Pages 3313–3325

ترجمه کلمات کلیدی
اختلال زبان خاص؛ خواندن با صدای بلند - روش آواشناسی؛ روش املایی
کلمات کلیدی انگلیسی
Specific language impairment; Reading aloud; Phonological procedure; Orthographic procedure
پیش نمایش مقاله
پیش نمایش مقاله خواندن کلمه و غیرکلمه در کودکان با اختلال زبان و گفتاری خاص

چکیده انگلیسی

Children with specific language impairment frequently encounter difficulties in learning to read and in particular, in word recognition. The present study set out to determine the precise impact of language impairment on word reading skills. We investigated single-word reading in 27 French children with specific speech and language impairment (2SLI). Precise quantification of reading levels in the 2SLI group showed an average delay of 3.5 years. Approximately 90% of these children were affected by a reading disorder, whereas for the remaining 10%, reading performance was within normal limits. Word reading procedures are analyzed using the so-called ‘dual route model’, which proposes that reading is achieved through two processes, the phonological and the orthographic procedures. Group comparison analyses of 27 reading level-matched control children, revealed an increased lexicality effect in the 2SLI group, indicating a specific deficit in the phonological procedure. Moreover, multiple case analyses revealed interindividual differences among the children with 2SLI, with four reading subtypes. Approximately 60% of these children reached the standard levels expected of younger children with identical reading levels (delayed reading profile) in both procedures. Twenty percent displayed qualitatively different reading mechanisms, with a greater deficit in the phonological procedure (phonological profile). These children showed a severe impairment in language production at the phonological level. Ten percent exhibited a greater orthographic deficit (surface profile) and 10% had normal reading skills (normal profile). Further research is required to improve our understanding of the relationships between 2SLI or specific language impairment and reading acquisition. The present results suggest that in clinical practice, both reading procedures should be exercised, with emphasis on the phonological procedure for children with more severe deficits in phonological production.

دانلود فوری مقاله + سفارش ترجمه

نسخه انگلیسی مقاله همین الان قابل دانلود است.

هزینه ترجمه مقاله بر اساس تعداد کلمات مقاله انگلیسی محاسبه می شود.

این مقاله شامل 9776 کلمه می باشد.

هزینه ترجمه مقاله توسط مترجمان با تجربه، طبق جدول زیر محاسبه می شود:

شرح تعرفه ترجمه زمان تحویل جمع هزینه
ترجمه تخصصی - سرعت عادی هر کلمه 55 تومان 14 روز بعد از پرداخت 537,680 تومان
ترجمه تخصصی - سرعت فوری هر کلمه 110 تومان 7 روز بعد از پرداخت 1,075,360 تومان
پس از پرداخت، فوراً می توانید مقاله را دانلود فرمایید.